Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year, 2012!

Although I have been doin some off grid research nothing really to blog about so just figured I would wish the world a Happy 2012.
I still have Kelly Williams with Davis Mountain Realty looking for a tract of land suitable for my solar passive cabin design.
I tried getting some information on a vertical axis wind generator I saw on ebay but no reply. Not mentioning the company but they advertise 500 watts for $500 but with limited specs. From research it seems the vertical axis with impeller instead of blades are more durable against strong winds.

Looking forward to our March Terlingua trip and hopin we might have to go check out property in the Davis Mountains again soon.

I hope we get through another year with all the political BS, US and world problems.
For 2012 in the words of Spock, 'Live Long and Prosper'
Hopin Anyway!

No comments: