Monday, July 20, 2015

A lot has happened since my last post almost 3 years ago. I haven't intended to ignore this endeavor... just been to busy!

I am still researching and planning to move to my beloved Terlingua property in roughly 3 years and am still doing research on of grid living and sustainability.

The place I worked for for over a decade closed last year and I was able to keep the air purification sales database and have started my own business and incorporated last year to Peacock Enterprises Inc.
I am managing and running an internet air purification sales business with several web sites;  the main ones being http://www.peakpureair.nethttp://www.uv-air-purifiers.com and http://www.uv-air-purifiers.info.
Working for yourself isn't all it is made up to be especially when your boss is an A Hole Hard Azz! :)

I am still working on my Black Peacock BBQ sauce project but need to get it trademarked before I do any more major promoting but do keep making small batches and created a web page; Black Peacock BBQ Sauce.



Special thanks to Anna Oakley of mercury graphics promo for the design work.

I sold my 92 Jeep Cherokee to Ring Huggins who sold it a week later for a profit. I got and fixed up a 99 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 and sold for a profit.  I just bought another 92 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 and am fixin it up to sell. I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 that I am prepin as my Terlingua vehicle.


 


What does all of this have to do with off grid research, nothing, but it gets my businesses linked back to my sites so possibly... possibly... I can make a living and be able to keep my head above water so I can retire to Terlingua someday.

Peace and Love Ya'll! :)

No comments: